TISH
Meaning to look good.
Another way of saying Fabulous, Hot, Sexy, Scandalous,Beautiful.

PISH
Variation of piss, most usually used in the north (particularly Scotland)

Thursday 10 May 2012

Pish for Rothko!






















Do you know what this is?

No . . . It is not a painting made by a three year old.

N o. . . It is not me having fun with the iPad (I can do better!)

Many of you probably saw it on the news and it is (of course) a Rothko! 

First of all I have to say that I have always hated Rothko work.  By no means am I an art critic but I think even Rotko knew he was taking the piss while painting his paintings.

Anyway, I would like to congratulate the person who bought this painting for $86,882,500.00 and if you are reading this, next time, send me an e-mail and I will happily make you one for only $80,000,000.00 ... Bargain!

I will quote an Italian twit that I red today about this subject (many of you won't understand it!)

"quant'รจ stupido lu cane mio e quanto son furbi altri"

No comments:

Post a Comment