TISH
Meaning to look good.
Another way of saying Fabulous, Hot, Sexy, Scandalous,Beautiful.

PISH
Variation of piss, most usually used in the north (particularly Scotland)

Friday 2 December 2011

Pish to Kanaloa!










"6.30PM, so let's have few drinks and a nice relaxing dinner," ... Do not go to Kanaloa!!! This is my advice!

I entered was greeted by the smell of air freshener and some nice girls dressed in Hawaiian costumes who gave me a flower neckless.  So far, so good ? Wrong! From that moment I could not hear a word that anyone was saying just awful music that involved Michael Jackson... Surrounded by drunk city boys dancing (move weirdly) with huge cocktails in their hands... Bearing in mind it is still 6.32PM... After a few drinks and trying to shout and conduct a conversation by sign language, the food arrived.  The food wasn't bad but wasn't good either.  I decided to eat in silence as I am not great at sign language and using chop sticks at the same time.  At this point my only goal was to leave 'Hawaii' and get back to rainy city... Mission accomplished by 9pm when I relocated myself in a nice, relaxing, smelly old pub!

So Pish to Kanaloa as it is not a restaurant but a cocktail bar. I will say though that if you go there at the weekend (without the city boys) after having dinner (in a nice restaurant) it could be a good experience but please do not call that place a restaurant as it is not!!!

http://www.kanaloaclub.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment