TISH
Meaning to look good.
Another way of saying Fabulous, Hot, Sexy, Scandalous,Beautiful.

PISH
Variation of piss, most usually used in the north (particularly Scotland)

Sunday 20 November 2011

The unexpected Pish to Bob Dylan.





























I was unlucky enough to see a gig of Bob Dylan new tour... Let's forget the man who sat next to me whose armpits smelt like they had never been washed.  However, I do not expect old rockers to wash anyway. 

Let's speak about the old Bob instead, his voice is completely ruined, I know he isn't 20 anymore but if you decide to tour you need to be good, and unfortunately he isn't anymore.  A few lyrics were forgotten as well which doesn't help, but I have to admit that he still dominates the harmonica, as soon as he plays it you feel at Woodstock except rather than smelling the flower power I was smelling the armpit power... His band was fantastic, without them there will be no gig so Tish to Bob Dylans band!

It was bad but now I can finally say I saw Bob Dylan and it was crap! But I will never stop listening to him as he was the master few years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment