TISH
Meaning to look good.
Another way of saying Fabulous, Hot, Sexy, Scandalous,Beautiful.

PISH
Variation of piss, most usually used in the north (particularly Scotland)

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Pish for the 20th Years Louboutin anniversary collection!!













This is the 20th year anniversary 'Capsule Collection' from Christian Louboutin... And in my opinion they are absolutely revolting. Not one pair is a safe bet! I like Louboutin and I think he is a great designer with amazing creativity.  However, the only thing I think of when I see these shoes are pairs designed for luxury call girls and for grandmas who want to stay young and cool (but are not!) ... Nothing bad about that of course, but let's be honest they are not class at all and I won't even speak about the price as it is Louboutin! So it is a big pish for Louboutin Capsule 20th Year Anniversary collection!If you want to dress up like a call girl or think that they are the bee's knees here the link:http://us.christianlouboutin.com/capsule-20ans-20years/capsule-20ans.html 




No comments:

Post a Comment