TISH
Meaning to look good.
Another way of saying Fabulous, Hot, Sexy, Scandalous,Beautiful.

PISH
Variation of piss, most usually used in the north (particularly Scotland)

Sunday 11 March 2012

Tish and pish for the guns bags



I really don't know if to Pish or to Tish these bags by Vlieger and Vandam... 
I think, would I buy one? Not sure, but if someone buys me the black clutch I will certainly wear it sometimes.

I would avoid taking it to the airport though as it will only make the security process longer than it already is... For example, last time I waited 30minutes at security because they found a trace of "something"... After few tests and an almost missed plane the "something" was identified as contact lens liquid... Hmmmm, very dangerous indeed!

I guess i like the concept but i am not a fan of the design.

Here if you want one:
http://www.vliegervandam.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment