TISH
Meaning to look good.
Another way of saying Fabulous, Hot, Sexy, Scandalous,Beautiful.

PISH
Variation of piss, most usually used in the north (particularly Scotland)

Thursday 19 January 2012

It should be a Pish, but I'll give a Tish to crazy Photographer Hal!

 

 

 

 

What's exactly is that? I don't really know myself!

The first time I saw these pictures by Japanese Photographer Hal I thought, what is this crap?

However, the closer I look at them, the more I find them intriguing.  I like the vacuumed effect and the colors and also how couples connected together.  It's almost as if they are one person!  In my opinion the shots give a feeling of happiness and almost make you forget that they could have been taken on an episode of CSI. . . Genius!

I wouldn't be amazingly happy to be the models though!

Photographer Hal


1 comment:

  1. this makes me feel really claustrophobic. hahah! thanks for subbing x

    http://bookishbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete