TISH
Meaning to look good.
Another way of saying Fabulous, Hot, Sexy, Scandalous,Beautiful.

PISH
Variation of piss, most usually used in the north (particularly Scotland)

Sunday 15 January 2012

Tish to the Bon appetit healthy diet.



So I love my food and my diets are always very short.  They typically last between 8 and 26 hours maximum.  I know, not very good!  Anyway enough about me... I found this detox diet and honestly by the look of the pictures it actually look delicious.  If only I had a personal cook I would do it straight away!

You can find the diet at http://www.bonappetit.com/magazine/2012-food-lovers-cleanse and it comes with the recipes and shopping list for each week.

On the downside, it is a bit expensive.  If you had to buy everything from scratch I guess the first weeks shopping will cost you about £180 but this will go down for the second as many of the things keep (like the herbs, oil, vinegar, seeds...).

So do not do like me and instead start your two week healthy diet now.  By the way, if you want to invite me for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next two weeks... I'm in and I will help you to eat!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment