TISH
Meaning to look good.
Another way of saying Fabulous, Hot, Sexy, Scandalous,Beautiful.

PISH
Variation of piss, most usually used in the north (particularly Scotland)

Saturday 14 January 2012

Tish and Pish dresses from the Critic's choice award


















So I had a look at the Critic's choice award dresses and decided I had to critique as well... It was difficult to choose as there is nothing I really love and a fair few I don't like at all!
So here is my choice for the pish; The Balenciaga pink dress worn by Jessica Chastain (I had to look her up as she's not someone I remembered).  Candy pink with that skin is the first bad choice.  Secondly, it looks like she has saggy breasts and thirdly some jewellery would have helped.
For the tish I will give it to Charlize.  I guess it helps to look like a greek statue in the first instance but the Azzedine Alaia is a good gown.  It reminds me of a cute little dinosaur (In positive way of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment