TISH
Meaning to look good.
Another way of saying Fabulous, Hot, Sexy, Scandalous,Beautiful.

PISH
Variation of piss, most usually used in the north (particularly Scotland)

Monday 16 January 2012

Pishest dresses of the Golden Globes





Let us begin with Jessica Chastain who decided to dress up as Wilma Flinstone for the 69th Golden Globes ceremony, shame for the Givenchy Couture.

Elle MacPherson could be a very beautiful bride in Zac Posen but not that for the red carpet.


 

Freida Pinto looks a bit chubby, Pish for Prada, very nice smile as always though.


Salma Hayek in an Egyptian style dress from gucci could be nice as I like the corset but the skirt reminds me of a rubbish bag.  Not want you want for the red carpet...

 


Octavia Spencer wore a lavander gown from Tadashi Shoji. The colour is one of those colours that few people in the world can wear.  Not to mention the embroidered bit on the top that really doesn't help... Sorry Octavia, you are a Pish but a big tish for winning the Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actress in The Help.


Michelle Williams was in Jason Wu.  I was expecting something WAOUH from her and instead she arrived dress like a sad blue leopard... Michelle you disapointed me!!

 


Mary J. Blige wore Michael Kors and personally I think was a bad choice and with way too many sequins and feathers!

It is maybe because I am not a fan of Nicole Kidman or Versace so combined together was never going to be my favourite.  Also the dress reminds me of the H&M collection of Versace.  I guess there is a big difference in the price though!


There were many Pish looks yesterday night but it is boring to write about all of them... So here are eight of the best to get you started. 


No comments:

Post a Comment