TISH
Meaning to look good.
Another way of saying Fabulous, Hot, Sexy, Scandalous,Beautiful.

PISH
Variation of piss, most usually used in the north (particularly Scotland)

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Little Pish for Karl...

This is the day when Karl finally meet the normal people (affordable clothes?!). They are nice, but when I look at them I think they look cheap. . .very cheap.  I know that this is the public collection and therefore is cheaper, as the products they are made from are cheaper, but apart for the collars and few tops nothing really stands out.


Net-a-porter.com did an amazing marketing campaign behind this line and it won't surprise me if everything is sold out in the few next days, but I think it will sell out because of Karl, and only because of the clothes.


I love Karl, but I was expecting more. It is maybe because of this that I will sadly give it a Pish... 


I will say though, that I saw the collection in person and the pictures do not do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment